1) Natural resource Management: Increasing the ability of local populations to benefit and contribute to natural resource management and conservation and focusing on activities that conserve and protect the local environment and helping to alleviate poverty for communities.
2) Agriculture and Food security: Promoting new and traditional approaches to increasing food security, food production and preservation, without losing on-farm biodiversity.
3) Health Care: Carry out activities and programs in HIV/AIDS, basic healthcare, reproductive and maternal health, sex education, immunization, vaccination and sanitation.
4) Helping the disadvantage and underprivileged: Supporting orphans, people with disabilities and street children with food, shoes, clothing, education and shelter.
5) Human Rights: Initiating, organizing and implementing human rights programs and workshops that promote and protect the rights of those living in rural areas, heightening their sense of civic responsibility and enhancing community leadership.
6) Gender and Community Development: Promotion of Gender-Equality and Empowering of Women in economic activities and ending gender based violence and organizing volunteer and work camp programs where local and international individuals and groups join hands and skills with the local population to foster developmental activities.
7) Environmental Sustainability: promote environmental sustainability in our communities.
8) Climate Change: To improve mitigation and adaptation of communities to climate change.
9) Education and Training: Promote education and training among youths and underprivileged communities.
10) Advocacy: Advocate for policies and regulations related gender and development and the improvement of natural resources, .